Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Howdy!

       I am a 25 year old South Texas mama with one beautiful daughter and a hard working husband. My baby girl is 2 1/2. Yes, I still call her my baby because she is an only child and that is the way we want things to stay. (For now at least) I am a career driven mother with my family's needs on my mind at all times. I only want the best for them. My husband is loving and the funniest person I know. 
      This year has been an tumultuous with plenty of highs and too many lows. I recently lost my mother to cancer and in the same week closed on our first house. We moved out of my parents house where we had been living for a year and started on the journey of home ownership. I quit my stable job that I was very good at as a retail manager and took an new entry level job in banking so I could spend more time at home. 
      I look forward to sharing more of myself with you as I continue on this roller coaster we call life. My hope is that through my writing I am able to reach someone and can give them the encouragement that I have been given by my amazing friends I met online.

No comments:

Post a Comment