Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hello Y'all

Hello ya'll!  I am a 34 year old mom of 2 wonderful children.  Peanut is my beautiful and caring 6 1/2 year old Princess.  She is in the 1st grade and enjoys school, well except the homework part of it. Boo is my handsome and sweet 2 1/2 year old little boy.  He spends his days hanging out with me and our 2 cats at home. I have been married for 11 years to my best friend. We meet back in college 14 years ago this December. To say our relationship has been typical is an understatement.  DH (dear husband) has been in the military for 19 years and plans to be in for about 15 more years.  So far during this time we have spent a lot of time apart, including a 16 month deployment to Iraq back in 2005-2006.   The time we spend apart really makes us appreciate each other more when we are together. Since DH is gone a lot with work I am so glad that I found this wonderful group of ladies that I can talk to and share parenting tips with. I am looking forward to sharing with you the good, the bad, and the ugly of parenting with a spouse in the military.

<3 Mrs. Major <3

No comments:

Post a Comment